JNTU-HYDERABAD : 4-2 B.Tech/B.Pharmacy Advance Supplementary Examination Notification & Time Table – July/August 2011.
The Principals of the affiliated Colleges are requested to follow the instructions given below in respect of the following IV year B.Tech. / B.Pharmacy II semester supplementary Exams which are to be held in July – August 2011.
This notification is issued for the conduct of following examinations:-
|1||IV B.Tech. – II Sem. (R07) – Supplementary||1||IV B.Pharm. – II Sem. (R07) – Supplementary|
|2||IV B.Tech. – II Sem. (R05) – Supplementary||2||IV B.Pharm. – II Sem. (NR) – Supplementary|
|3||IV B.Tech. – II Sem. (RR) – Supplementary||3||IV B.Pharm. – II Sem. (OR) – Supplementary|
|4||IV B.Tech. – II Sem. (NR) – Supplementary|
The principals are requested to note the following instructions.
1. Every college has to make the consolidated fees payment for all the above examinations in the form of a single DD to be drawn in favour of Registrar, JNTUH payable at Hyderabad.
|EVENT||Last date for students to register for supl.
(at respective colleges)
|Verification & Modification
(at respective colleges)
|DATE ON WHICH SINGLE DD TO BE TAKEN BY THE COLLEGE
(Single DD For suppl. Exams)
|Exam Registration Without Late Fee||06-07-2011||07-07-2011||14-07-2011|
|Exam Registration With Late Fee of Rs.100/-||09-07-2011||11-07-2011|
|Exam Registration With Late Fee of Rs.1000/-||12-07-2011||13-07-2011|
SCHEDULE OF THE EVENTS
|v Submission of One single DD towards Exam. fee at the counter provided for the purpose in the Examinations Branch.
v Hard copy of proposed list of observers (minimum of six members). Soft copy of the same observers list should be mailed to the ACE concerned before the time deadline specified by respective ACEs.
v Collection of preprinted Answer booklets and practical OMR sheets as mentioned in the table below, by submitting the receipt obtained from the counter to the officer concerned.
|College wise schedule is given in the table below|
|Intimation of discrepancies in the pre-printed answer booklets to Examination Branch in person only by college representative and collect the correct answer booklets||25-07-2011|
|Down – loading (through exam. portal) and issue of hall-tickets||25-07-2011|
ANSWER BOOKLIET COLLECTION SCHEDULE / Drafting of Observers
|SNO||DATE||COLLEGE CODES||Officer concerned for issue of stationery and allotment of observers|
|01||21-07-11||ALL COLLEGES ( IV YEAR B.Tech II semester )||ACE-4
(Dr. D. Vasumathi)
|02||22-07-11||ALL COLLEGES ( IV YEAR B.Pharmacy II semester )||ACE-1
(Dr. G. N. Srinivas)
Amount to be retained by colleges
|YEAR & SEMESTER||Regular (Rs.)||Supplementary
(Irrespective of No. of subjects) (Rs.)
|IV Year Project||—||100|
2. In case of Physical Handicapped students (deaf, dumb, hearing impaired, orthopedically handicapped and visually handicapped) as per University letter No. JNTUH/EB/Concessions to Handicapped students / 2010(1), dt.26-04-2010, the Principals are requested to allow for exemption of the examination fee for such students with relevant documental evidence and the list of those students can be submitted in the counter along with exam. fee DDs on the day of stationary collection.
3. The Principals are requested to verify the eligibility of the candidates for registrations for examinations in respect of whether the candidate has undergone regular study of previous years / semesters and obtained required number of credits for promotion as per existing academic regulations.
4. The clusters for drafting external examiners for practical examinations will be kept in portal shortly. All the principals are requested to follow the same for conducting practical examinations.
5.The award lists of all Practical Exams should be sent to the Controller of Examinations, Examination branch, JNTUH, Hyderabad- 500 085 on or before 01-08-2011 by 07.00P.M..
Important Note w.r.t. lab OMR award list:
(i)Retain the photo copy of Lab OMR award list in a sealed cover signed by examiners.
(ii) Send the Lab OMR award lists of the students of all regulations and examinations in ONE COVER to the Controller of Examination.
(iii) Send the D.Forms and Lab/Project OMR Award lists in two separate covers.
6. Do not carryout any correction in the subjects registered after the registration deadline. Even for the candidates who pass in RC/RV, deletion should not be done. All such cases will attract the late fee which is prevailing on that date of correction. Hence all such requests are to be made separately by the Principals on their letter heads.
7. If any student applied for RC/RV and if the results are not declared by the time of start of registrations for exams., the candidates are advised to register as per the time schedule given in the notification even for the subjects in which they have failed and waiting for RC/RV results. However, if the candidate passes the examination in RC/RV results, the Principals are requested to take necessary steps to refund exam. fee paid by the students for the subjects in which he/she passed and take the consolidated DD excluding the above amount for submission to the University at the time of stationary collection.
8. The Principals are hereby informed, by direction, if award lists of the practical examinations not received by the University examination branch on or before the scheduled date, absent will be shown in result and no correction will be entertained later.
9. The clusters for drafting external examiners for practical examinations will be kept in portal shortly. All the principals are requested to follow the same for conducting practical examinations.
10. Answer scripts of the Malpractice cases and court cases (if any) are to be kept in a separate sealed cover and sent to Smt. M. Indira Rani, Addl. Controller of Examinations, Examination Branch, JNTUH, Kukatpally, Hyderabad and such cases are to be reported as Malpractice cases / court cases in D-form.
11. D-Form for each session should be uploaded within one hour after completion of examination duly incorporating malpractice / court cases. If D-Form is not uploaded, result of all such students will be withheld. Principals are requested to take necessary care during upload of D-form. Any failure in upload due to technical problems must be brought to the notice of Addl. Controller of Examinations (Online) immediately (8008103820, 9347733340).
12. Notifications for the above examinations are enclosed along with this letter. The Principals are requested to display the same in the student notice board.
13. The Principals are requested to use same URL for B.Tech. / B.Pharmacy IV year II semester advanced supplementary University examinations registrations, which they have used during April – June, 2011 exams. The above URLs for the registrations are available from 24th June, 2011 onwards.
14. The Cooperation of the Principals is highly solicited for smooth processing and early declaration of examination results.
Click on the below link to Download 4-2 B.Tech/B.Pharmacy Advance Supplementary Examination Notification – July/August 2011.
Click on the below Respective Regulations to Download the Time Tables.
Click on the below links to Download 4-2 B.Tech/B.Pharmacy Advance Supplementary Examination Time-Tables (All Regulations)- July/August 2011.