JNTU-KAKINADA : B.Tech (CCC) Supplementary Examination Notification & Hall tickets (Dept. Wise).
- Supplementary Examinations for I year, II Year & III year B.Tech (CCC) will be held during May -2012.
- Registration for the Supplementary Examinations is accepted as per the time schedule given below:
Without late fee : 19th April 2012
With a late fee of Rs. 100/- : 30th April 2012
Registration of exams is allowed up to 12th May with a late fee of Rs.1000/-
Registration for Supplementary Examinations will not be accepted after 12-05-2012.
- Fee Particulars and Mode of Payment
|Fee for Memorandum of Marks||Rs. 20/-|
|Examination Fee for each Theory Subject||Rs. 250/-|
- The amount payable to the University in this context should include the Exam Fee, Fee for Memorandum of Marks and late fee if any. The mode of payment is in the Form of a crossed Demand Draft, of six months validity obtained from any Nationalized Bank drawn in favour of “The REGISTRAR, JNT UNIVERSITY KAKINADA”, Payable at KAKINADA. The student has to download the Registration form and Hall Ticket form and Time Table of Theory Examination from website www.jntukakinada.edu.in.
- The student has to fill the Registration and Hall Ticket Forms with the Course Codes and the Titles of the Courses in which he/she intends to appear for the Examinations. Registration and Hall Ticket Forms, complete in all respects together with the Demand Draft should be mailed to the Director, School of Continuing and Distance Education, IST, Administrative Building, Ground Floor, KAKINADA-533 003, so as to reach as per the time schedule.
- 6. Registration Forms received after the due dates will not be accepted.
Click on the below links to Download the Official Notification.