Notification for PGEC/PGECET-2011 Admissions.
Here is the good news. According to media reports AP PGECET Counselling Schedule is as follows. For GATE students i.e. PGEC Counseling dates are 9th Nov & 10th Nov 2011. Allotment will be done on 13th Nov 2011. For PGECET counselling dates are 14th to 18th Nov 2011. Allotment Results on 22nd Nov 2011. Classes will be Started from 28-11-2011.
GATE qualified students need to apply for PGEC to get admission into various PG courses offered by colleges in Andhra Pradesh. After filling the seats by GATE qualified candidates via PGEC counseling the remaining vacant seats will be filled by PGECET 2011 qualified candidates. Detailed Notification will be released soon.
M.Tech/M.Pharmacy/Pharma.D Counsellings from 29th August-2011.
APSCHE Chairman has announced that PGECET 2011 Web Counseling for admission to M.Tech, M.Pharmacy and Pharma.D Courses for the year 2011-12 will be conducted from 29th August 2011. Detailed notification for certificate verification, exercise of web options, seats allotment, download of allotment order and fee details will be released by the APSCHE on behalf of Osmania University. Admission to M.E./ M.Tech./M.Pharm./ M.Arch./ M.Planning/Pharm.D courses in Andhra Pradesh will be done based on the ranks in PGECET 2011-12. Candidates have to exercise web options through http://www.appgecet.nic.in/
Certificates to be produced at verification centers / helpline centers by the candidates :
1. B.Tech./ M.Sc./ MBBS/ BDS/ B.Sc. Agriculture, B.V.Sc. or other relevant Degree Marks Memos.
2. Intermediate Memo cum Pass certificates.
3. S.S.C. Marks list for Date of Birth proof.
4. Study Certificates from Relevant Degree to Tenth Class.
5. Residential certificate in case of non local candidate.
6. Income certificate issued by Govt. of AP after 01-01-2010.
Tuition Fee per Year :
1. University Engineering and Pharmacy Colleges: M.Pharmacy Rs. 15000-25000 ; All other like ME/ M.Tech./ M. Arch./ M.Planning Rs. 15000-25000
2. University Colleges Under Self Finance: M.Pharmacy Rs. 110000; ME/ M.Tech./ M. Arch./ M.Planning Rs. 57000
3. Private Unaided Engineering and Pharmacy Colleges: Pharm D: Rs 68000 ; M.Pharmacy Rs. 110000; ME/ M.Tech./ M. Arch./ M.Planning Rs. 57000
NOTE : Candidates whose parental income is less than Rs.100000 will be exempted from payment of Tuition Fee subject to conditions issued by the Govt. of Andhra Pradesh time to time. Details of Helpline Centers and other info will be displayed on appgecet.nic.in