PTU Punjab Technical University B-Tech May 2019 Question Papers 6th Semester Computer Science Engineering (CSE)
Total No. of Pages : 02
Total No. of Questions : 18
B.Tech.(CSE/IT) (O.E. 2011 Onwards) (Sem.?6)
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
Subject Code : HU-251
M.Code : 71556
Time : 3 Hrs. Max. Marks : 60
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES :
SECTION-A is COMPULSORY consisting of TEN questions carrying T WO marks
SECTION-B contains FIVE questions carrying FIVE marks each and students
have to attempt any FOUR questions.
SECTION-C contains T HREE questions carrying T EN marks each and students
have to attempt any T WO questions.
Write briefly :
Scope of Human Resource Management.
Discuss the role of personnel function.
What is the objective of Contract labour (Regulation and abolition) Act, 1970?
How minimum wages are calculated as per Minimum wages act?
What is e- recruit www.FirstRanker.com
Differentiate between Industrial relations and human relations.
Career development and planning.
Job analysis/Job evaluation.
10) Can wages be paid in kind?
1 | M-71556
11) Define HRM. How HRM is linked with other functions of management?
12) What are the various benefits under ESI Act, 1948?
13) Explain employee grievances and their redressal.
14) What is gratuity? How is it measured and who is eligible to get the gratuity as per
Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972?
15) Give the importance of performance appraisal.
16) Explain Employee Development. What are different methods of employees development?
17) What are various do's and don'ts in interviewing for interviewer and interviewee?
18) "Over the period of time, Indian corporate world has witnessed a seismic change in
workforce due to digitalization", Explain how this change will affect the HRM systems of
NOTE : Disclosure of Identity by writing Mobile No. or Making of passing request on any
page of Answer Sheet will lead to UMC against the Student.
2 | M-71556
This post was last modified on 04 November 2019