Download BPT (Bachelor of Physiotherapy) 2020 Feb 2nd Year Exercise Therapy I Previous Question Paper
[LQ 6270] FEBRUARY 2020 Sub. Code: 6270
BPT DEGREE EXAMINATION
PAPER III - EXERCISE THERAPY ? I
Q.P. Code : 746270
Time: Three hours Maximum: 100 Marks
I. Elaborate on: (2 x 20 = 40)
1. What is the mechanism of Traction? Describe about the various types of traction
and its physiological effects.
2. List down the various abnormal postural changes in Spine and describe in detail
about the postural assessment for the various spinal deformities.
II. Write notes on: (8 x 5 = 40)
1. Describe the muscle work and uses of sitting.
2. Free exercises for knee joint.
3. Write a note on value of group exercise.
4. Phases of Gait according to Rancho Los Amigos classification.
5. Physiological effects of massage.
6. Describe how to make the right side hemiplegic patients to stand
from quadruped position with muscle power 3.
7. Contrast bath.
8. Parkinson?s gait.
III. Short answers on: (10 x 2 = 20)
1. Effects of therapeutic exercise.
2. Define Power.
3. Isometric contraction.
4. Types of active movements.
5. Step length.
6. Uses of bridging.
7. Mental imagery technique.
9. D1 flexion.
10. Hubbard tank.
FirstRanker.com - FirstRanker's Choice
This post was last modified on 21 February 2020