Download MBBS First Year (1st Year) 2021 February 1st Year 6054 Physiology Paper II Previous Question Paper
FEBRUARY 2021 Sub.Code :6054
M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMINATION
PAPER II ? PHYSIOLOGY
Q.P. Code: 526054
Time: Three hours
Maximum : 100 Marks (80 Theory + 20MCQs)
Answer All Questions
(2 x 15 = 30)
1. Name the functional divisions of the Cerebellum. Describe the structure,
connections and functions of cerebellum .Mentions two signs of cerebellar lesions.
2. Describe the Arterial Blood Pressure. Describe nervous regulation of Arterial
II. Write notes on:
(10 x 5 = 50)
1. Chloride Shift.
2. Changes that occur in acclimatization.
3. Draw a normal spirogram and write about the volumes and capacities of lung.
5. Functions of Hypothalamus.
6. Peculiarities of pulmonary circulation.
7. Hypovolemic Shock.
8. Cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
9. Control of Appetite.
10. Colour vision.
This post was last modified on 04 March 2021