Download BSc Nursing 2020 Feb Previous Question Papers
B.Sc. (Nursing) DEGREE EXAMINATION
(New Regulations for the candidates admitted from 2006-07 onwards)
PAPER I ? MIDWIFERY AND OBSTETRICAL NURSING
Q.P. Code: 664731
Time : Three Hours Maximum : 75 Marks
I. Elaborate on: (2 x 15 = 30)
1. Describe the physiological changes during pregnancy.
2. (a) Define the complications that occur during third stage of labour.
(b) What measures nurse should take if a woman bleeds profusely during
third stage of labour?
II. Write notes on: (5 x 5 = 25)
1. Effects of TORCH infection on child bearing.
2. Emergency contraception.
3. New born congenital malformations.
4. Fetal circulation.
5. Rupture of uterus.
III. Short answers on: (10 x 2 = 20)
1. Mention four abnormalities of placenta.
2. What is prolonged labour?
3. Define menstrual cycle.
4. Define lightening-premonitory sign of labour.
5. What are the signs of placenta separation?
6. Define Vasapraevia.
7. Mention the causes of sub-involution.
8. Mention any two sedative, analgesic used for labour pain.
9. Define the types of perineal tear.
10. What is nipple confusion?
FirstRanker.com - FirstRanker's Choice
This post was last modified on 05 March 2020