Download MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) First Year Anatomy Paper I 2022 Question Paper
[MBBS 0222] FEBRUARY 2022 Sub.Code :6051
M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMINATION
(For the candidates admitted from the Academic Year 2019-2020)
PAPER I - HUMAN ANATOMY
Q.P. Code: 526051
Time: Three hours
Maximum : 100 Marks (80 Theory + 20MCQs)
Answer all the Questions
(2 x 15 = 30)
1. Describe the Formation, Parts, Relations, Branches and Tributaries of Portal Vein.
Enumerate the sites of portosystemic anastomosis and Clinical Anatomy.
2. Discuss the type, articular surfaces, capsule, ligaments, bursae, relations,
movements and muscles involved & Clinical Anatomy of Hip Joint.
II. Write Short notes on:
(10 x 5 = 50)
1. Popliteal artery.
2. Cephalic vein.
3. Tibialis anterio
4. Interior of Anal canal.
5. Development and descent of Testis.
6. Common bile duct.
7. Histology of elastic cartilage.
8. Axillary group of lymph nodes.
9. Ulnar nerve in han
10. Cubital anastamosis.
This post was last modified on 07 March 2022