Download MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) First Year Anatomy Paper I MCQs 2022 Question Paper
[MBBS 0222] FEBRUARY 2022 Sub.Code : 6051
M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMINATION
(For the candidates admitted from the Academic Year 2019-2020)
PAPER I - HUMAN ANATOMY
Q.P. Code: 526051
Time: 30 Minutes
Maximum : 20 Marks
Answer All Questions
Choose one correct answer in the box provided in the Answer Script. No overwriting
should be done.
III. Multiple Choice Questions:
(20 x 1 = 20)
1. Which statement is true about Pectoralis minor?
A. Originates from coracoid process
B. Supplied by thoraco dorsal nerve
C. Produces protraction of scapula
Inserted by bilaminar tendon
2. Nerve roots involved in Klumpke's paralysis are
3. Which muscle is supplied by two different nerves?
B. Biceps brachi
C. Triceps brachi
4. Flexion at interphalangeal joint and extension of metacarpo phalengeal joints of 4th x 5th
A. Mallet finge
B. Ulnar Claw han
C. Ape thumb deformity
5. The muscle which belongs to posterior compartment but causes flexion at elbow joint is
A. Extensor carpi ulnaris
Extensor carpi radialis longus
6. Nerve supply of cremaster is by
C. Genitofemoral nerve
7. Anterior and posterior vagal trunks are cut below the origin of hepatic and coeliac
branches in which type of vagotomy?
B. Selective vagotomy
C. Highly selective vagotomy
None of the above
8. Which is a branch of superior mesenteric artery?
A. Superior pancreatico duodenal artery
B. Superior rectal artery
C. Middle colic artery
Left colic artery
9. Which one of the following is central lymphoid organ?
10. Example for Denticulate type of Sutural Joint
Temporo parietal suture
11. Continuous capillaries are seen in
12. Trigone of urinary bladder is derived from
A. Paraxial mesoderm
B. Lateral plate mesoderm
C. Intermediate mesoderm
13. Type of placenta in which umblical cord is attached to its margin is
A. Circumvallate placenta
B. Battledore placenta
C. Fenestrated placenta
14. Which one of the following is derived from neural crest?
C. Schwann cells
15. Which lobe of prostate lies behind the urethra and in front of ejaculatory ducts?
A. Anterior lobe
B. Posterior lobe
C. Median lobe
16. Which one of the following is false ligament of uterus?
A. Round ligament of uterus
B. Broad ligament
Transverse ce rvical ligament
17. All are parts of external anal sphincter except
A. Deep part
B. Superficial part
C. Submucous part
18. Invertor of foot is
A. Tibialis posterior & Flexor Digitorum Longus.
B. Tibialis posterior & Flexor Hallucis Longus.
C. Tibialis posterior & Extensor Hallucis Longus.
Tibialis posterior & Tibialis Anterio
19. Which of the following muscles flexes both hip and knee joints ?
C. Biceps femoris
20. Articular surfaces of ankle joint excludes
A. Inferior surface of tibia
Lateral malleolus of fibula
This post was last modified on 07 March 2022