Download MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery) First Year (1st Year) 525053 Physiology Including Bio Physics I 2022 August Previous Question Paper
[MBBS 0822] AUGUST 2022 Sub. Code :5053
M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMINATION
(For the candidates admitted upto the Academic Year 2018-2019)
PAPER III ? PHYSIOLOGY INCLUDING BIO-PHYSICS - I
Q.P. Code: 525053
Time: Three hours
Maximum : 50 Marks
Answer All Questions
(1 x 10 = 10)
1. Define Hemostasis. Describe the various stages involved in coagulation process.
Add a note on Anti-coagulants.
II. Write notes on:
(5 x 4 = 20)
1. Genesis of Resting Membrane Potential.
2. Functions of Insulin.
3. Stages of Deglutition.
4. Classify the transport across cell membrane. Write briefly about active transport.
(10 x 2 = 20)
1. Aldosterone escape.
2. Functions of large intestine.
3. Draw and label neatly the parts of the sperm.
4. Positive feedback mechanism with example.
5. Types of skeletal muscle.
6. Types of T-cell.
8. Sheehan's syndrome.
10. Difference between acromegaly and gigantism.
This post was last modified on 07 November 2022