Download MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery) First Year (1st Year) 525055 Biochemistry Paper I 2022 August Previous Question Paper
[MBBS 0822] AUGUST 2022 Sub. Code :5055
M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMINATION
(For the candidates admitted upto the Academic Year 2018-2019)
PAPER V ? BIOCHEMISTRY ? I
Q.P. Code: 525055
Time: Three hours
Maximum : 50 Marks
Answer All Questions
(1 x 10 = 10)
1. Define Gluconeogenesis. Explain the four key reactions of Gluconeogenesis.
Add a note on the role of Glucagon in the regulation of Gluconeogenesis.
II. Write notes on:
(5 x 4 = 20)
1. Fluid mosaic model of Membrane.
2. Effect of pH and temperature on Enzyme activity.
3. Regulation of Cholesterol biosynthesis.
4. Name the Protein involved in iron metabolism and How?
5. Biochemical functions of Pyridoxine .
III. Short answers on:
(10 x 2 = 20)
1. Heparin structure and function.
2. Lipoprotein Lipase
3. Glycated Hemoglobin (HbA1c).
4. Name the enzymes deficient in Galactosemia.
5. Role of carnitine in fattyacid oxidation.
6. Methylmalonic Aciduria
7. Uncouplers of Oxidative Phosphorylation
8. What are Essential Fattyacids? Name them.
9. Active site of an enzyme
10. Wilson's Disease.
This post was last modified on 07 November 2022