Download MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery) First Year (1st Year) 525056 Biochemistry Paper II 2022 August Previous Question Paper
[MBBS 0822] AUGUST 2022 Sub. Code :5056
M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMINATION
(For the candidates admitted upto the Academic Year 2018-2019)
PAPER VI ? BIOCHEMISTRY - II
Q.P. Code: 525056
Time: Three hours
Maximum : 50 Marks
Answer All Questions
(1 x 10 = 10)
1. Describe in detail the process of replication in Eukaryotes with suitable diagram.
II. Write notes on:
(5 x 4 = 20)
1. Specialised products from Arginine.
2. Role of kidneys in acid base balance.
3. Applications of Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR).
4. Congenital Jaundice.
III. Short answers on:
(10 x 2 = 20)
1. What are Antioxidants? Give examples.
3. Variegate Porphyria.
4. Acute phase proteins.
5. What is anion gap? How is it calculated?
6. What are Phase II detoxification reactions? Give examples.
7. Causes of Secondary gout.
9. Name the post-translational modifications.
10. Immunoglobulin M (IgM).
This post was last modified on 07 November 2022