Download MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery) Second Year (2nd Year) 525062 Pharmacology II 2022 August Previous Question Paper
[MBBS 0822] AUGUST 2022 Sub. Code :5062
M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMINATION
(For the candidates admitted upto the Academic Year 2018-2019)
PAPER II ? PHARMACOLOGY II
Q.P. Code: 525062
Time: Three hours
Maximum : 40 Marks
Answer All Questions
I. Elaborate on:
(1 x 10 = 10)
1. Classify anti cancer drugs. Elaborate in detail about the mechanism of action,
pharmacokinetics, adverse drug reactions and therapeutic uses of anti metabolites
in cancer chemotherapy.
II. Write notes on:
(6 x 4 = 24)
1. Discuss in detail about adverse effects of corticosteroids.
2. Explain the pharmacological basis of artemisinin derivatives in the treatment of
3. Write short notes on Highly Active Antiretroviral Therapy.
4. Write short notes on treatment of scabies.
5. Discuss in detail about the insulin analogues.
6. Write in detail about the management of diarrhea.
(6 x 1 = 6)
1. What is the treatment of Lepra reaction?
2. Name two probiotics and their therapeutic uses.
3. Mention the clinical uses of zinc.
4. Name four drugs used for the treatment of Inflammatory Bowel Disease.
5. Name four anti influenza drugs.
6. Write about the emergency contraceptives.
This post was last modified on 07 November 2022