Download MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery) Second Year (2nd Year) 525065 Pathology I 2022 August Previous Question Paper
[MBBS 0822] AUGUST 2022 Sub. Code :5065
M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMINATION
(For the candidates admitted upto the Academic Year 2018-2019)
PAPER V ? PATHOLOGY ? I (GENERAL PATHOLOGY &
Q.P. Code: 525065
Time: Three hours
Maximum : 40 Marks
Answer All Questions
I. Elaborate on:
(1 x 10 = 10)
1. Define Thrombosis. Enumerate the etiological factors for thrombosis. Describe
the morphology of a thrombus. Enlist the common sequelae for thrombosis. How
will you differentiate it from a post-mortem clot.
II. Write notes on:
(6 x 4 = 24)
1. Mechanism of Phagocytosis.
2. Transplant rejection reaction.
3. Immune Thrombocytopenia.
4. Types of Paraneoplastic syndromes.
5. Laboratory Investigations done for diagnosis of Iron deficiency Anaemia.
6. Pathological types of Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
(6 x 1 = 6)
1. Enlist four common stains used in demonstration of Amyloi
2. Enumerate four common causes for Eosinophilia.
3. Give four examples for giant cells.
4. Mention four common tumour markers used in the laboratory diagnosis.
5. Give two examples for viral exanthematous feve
6. Mention two common causes for Megaloblastic Anaemia.
This post was last modified on 07 November 2022