Download MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery) Final Year (3rd Year Part II) 525087 Paediatrics Previous Question Paper
[MBBS 0822] AUGUST 2022 Sub. Code :5087
M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMINATION
(For the candidates admitted upto the Academic Year 2018-2019)
PAPER VII ? PAEDIATRICS (INCLUDING NEONATOLOGY)
Q.P. Code: 525087
Time: Three hours
Maximum : 40 Marks
Answer All Questions
I. Elaborate on:
(1 x 10 = 10)
1. What are the common causes of acute watery diarrhoea in children? How will you
assess dehydration in a child? What is the composition of WHO ORS? How will
you manage different degrees of dehydration?
II. Write notes on:
(5 x 4 = 20)
1. Resuscitation of newborn baby in labour room.
2. Vitamin A.
3. What are the causes of pneumonia in children? What are the clinical features of
pneumonia and what investigations you will do?
4. DPT vaccine.
5. Congenital diaphragmatic hernia.
(5 x 2 = 10)
1. Define microcephaly and mention three causes.
2. CSF analysis in pyogenic meningitis.
3. Causes of hypertension in children.
4. Positioning and latching in breastfeeding.
5. Clinical manifestations of scorpion sting. What is the drug of choice?
This post was last modified on 07 November 2022