Download MBBS 2020 Feb 2nd Year (Second Year) 525062 Pharmacology II Previous Question Papers
M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMINATION
PAPER II ? PHARMACOLOGY II
Q.P . Code: 525062
Time: Three hours Maximum : 40 Marks
Answer All Questions
I. Elaborate on: (2 + 3 + 1+ 2+ 2 = 10)
1. Classify antifungal drugs. Write in detail about mechanism of action,
pharmacokinetics, clinical uses and adverse effects of fluconazole.
II. Write notes on: (6 x 4 = 24)
1. Anti-pseudomonal penicillins.
3. Directly observed shortcourse treatment for TB.
4. Mechanism of action, adverse events and therapeutic uses of erythromycin.
5. Prostaglandin analogues used in treatment of peptic ulcer.
6. Treatment of psoriasis.
III. Short answers on: (6 x 1 = 6)
1. Clinical uses of desferrioxamine.
2. Name any four antiplatelet drugs.
3. Name any two selective estrogen receptor modulators and mention any two of
4. Name any two bisphosphonates and mention any two of their uses.
6. Name any four antiemetics.
FirstRanker.com - FirstRanker's Choice
This post was last modified on 14 February 2020