Download MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and a Bachelor of Surgery) Final Year (4th Year) 2021 August General Medicine Paper I Previous Question Paper
AUGUST 2021 Sub.Code :5081
M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMINATION
PAPER I - GENERAL MEDICINE
Q.P. Code: 525081
Time: Three hours
Maximum : 60 Marks
Answer All Questions
I. Elaborate on:
(2 x 10 = 20)
1. Discuss in detail about etiopathogenesis, clinical features, complications and
management of viral pneumonia ? COVID pneumonia.
2. Classify anemia. Describe the clinical features, investigations and treatment of
iron deficiency anemia.
II. Write notes on:
(6 x 5 = 30)
1. Septic shock.
2. Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura.
3. Management of leptospirosis.
4. Celiac sprue.
5. Cushing syndrome.
III. Short answers on:
(5 x 2= 10)
1. Write four complications of myocardial infarction.
2. Write four clinical features of rheumatoid arthritis.
3. Write four drugs used in treatment of multiple myeloma.
5. Write four indications for lumbar puncture.
This post was last modified on 15 September 2021