Download MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and a Bachelor of Surgery) Final Year (4th Year) 2021 August General Medicine Paper II Previous Question Paper
AUGUST 2021 Sub.Code :5082
M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMINATION
PAPER II - GENERAL MEDICINE (INCLUDING PSYCHIATRY,
DERMATOLOGY AND S.T.D.)
Q.P. Code: 525082
Time: Three hours
Maximum : 60 Marks
Answer All Questions
I. Elaborate on:
(2 x 10 = 20)
1. Discuss in detail about etiopathogenesis, clinical features, diagnosis and treatment
of chronic myeloid leukemia.
2. Describe the pathogenesis, clinical features, investigations and treatment of
alcohol misuse and dependence.
II. Write notes on:
(6 x 5 = 30)
1. Somatoform disorders.
2. Lepra reactions.
4. Atrial fibrillation.
5. Helicobacter pylori infection.
6. Henoch schonlein purpura.
III. Short answers on:
(5 x 2 = 10)
1. Write four neurological complications of HIV.
2. Write four clinical features of dermatomyositis.
3. Write four causes of secondary headache.
5. Write four causes of myocarditis.
This post was last modified on 15 September 2021