Download MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and a Bachelor of Surgery) Final Year (4th Year) 2021 August Paediatrics Including Neonatology Previous Question Paper
AUGUST 2021 Sub.Code :5087
M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMINATION
PAPER VII ? PAEDIATRICS (INCLUDING NEONATOLOGY)
Q.P. Code: 525087
Time: Three hours
Maximum : 40 Marks
Answer All Questions
I. Elaborate on:
(1 x 10 = 10)
1. A 10 years old male child is brought with history of hematuria. What are all the
possible causes? Discuss the etiopathogenesis, clinical features, investigations and
management of acute post-streptococcal glomerulonephritis.
II. Write notes on:
(5 x 4 = 20)
1. Congenital hypothyroidism.
2. BCG vaccine.
3. Investigations for malaria. How will you treat P.vivax malaria?
4. Advantages of breastfeeding to the child and the mother.
5. What are the common organisms causing urinary tract infection? How will you
investigate a six months old male child with suspected urinary tract infection?
III. Short answers on:
(5 x 2 = 10)
1. When does anterior fontanelle close? Mention three causes for delayed closure.
2. Enterobius vermicularis infestation.
3. Complications of staphylococcal pneumonia. What are the drugs of choice?
4. Anti D immunoglobulin.
5. Complications of infant of diabetic mother.
This post was last modified on 15 September 2021