Download MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) 2020 September 1st Year 525056 Biochemistry Ii Previous Question Paper || MBBS 1st Year525056 Biochemistry Ii Question Papers 2020
M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMINATION
PAPER VI ? BIOCHEMISTRY - II
Q.P . Code: 525056
Time: Three hours Maximum : 50 Marks
Answer All Questions
I. Essay: (1 x 10 = 10)
1. Write in details about the Importance, Applications and Steps of Polymerase
II. Write notes on: (5 x 4 = 20)
2. ABG and Interpretation of Results
3. Genetic Code
4. a) Name the Enzyme defect in Classical phenyl Ketonuria
b) Clinical features of PKU c) Name 2 test to detect PKU
5. Cytochrome P 450 enzyme systems- Functions and Properties like Induction by
III. Short answers on: (10 x 2 = 20)
1. Name 2 lab test to detect sickle cell disease.
2. Name 2 differences of B form and A form DNA
3. a) Normal Creatinine clearance value in Adult
b) One condition associated with increased Creatinine clearance
4. Form of Folic Acid involved in Purine Synthesis
5. a) Normal reference range of a) Blood Urea b) Serum Creatinine
c) Urea / Creatinine Ratio d) 24 hours urinary excretion of creatinine in adult.
6. a) Expand RFLP b) Clinical uses of RFLP
7. Name 2 markers of obstructive of Jaundice.
8. Name 2 post translational modification
9. Name 2 Antioxidant enzymes
10. a) Mineral Required for DNA Polymerase activity b) Rifampian Blocks
___________ of Transcription process.
FirstRanker.com - FirstRanker's Choice
This post was last modified on 17 September 2020