Download MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) 1st Year (First Year) 2008 August 524051 Anatomy I Previous Question Paper
Sub. Code : 4051
FIRST M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMINATION
Revised (Non-Semester) Regulations
Paper I ? ANATOMY ? I
Q. P. Code : 524051
Time : Three hours Maximum: 100 Marks
Answer ALL questions.
Draw Suitable diagrams wherever necessary
I. Essay Questions : (2 x 15 = 30)
1. Describe the formation, course, relations, branches of distribution & effects of injury
of median nerve.
2. Describe the pancreas under the following headings:
parts, relations, blood supply, development and histology.
II. Write Short notes on :
(10 x 5 = 50)
1. Lower end of humerus
2. Trisomy 21
3. Cutaneous innervations of hand
4. Abductors of hip joint and their role in gait
5. Saphenous vein
6. Ligaments of Liver
7. Structure of Kidney
8. Inguinal Ligament
9. Rectus Sheath
10. Coeliac ganglion.
III. Short Answer Questions :
(10 x 2 = 20)
1. Name of Muscles of II layer of sole of the foot.
2. Name the Bursae around the patella.
3. Name the Abductors of the wrist joint.
4. Indicate the terminal branches of posterior cord of Brachial plexus.
5. Indicate the Tributaries of left renal vein.
6. Name the two most common positions of appendix.
7. Indicate the structure of the free border of lesser omentum.
8. Name the Arteries of the spermatic cord.
9. Name the nerves closely related to humerus.
10. Name three structures at the trans pyloric plane.
This post was last modified on 18 June 2021