Download MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) 1st Year (First Year) 2010 Feb 524053 Physiology Including Bio Physics I Previous Question Paper
Sub. Code : 4053
FIRST M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMINATION
Revised (Non-Semester) Regulations
PAPER III ? PHYSIOLOGY INCLUDING BIO-PHYSICS ? I
Q. P. Code : 524053
Time : Three hours Maximum: 100 Marks
Answer ALL questions
I. Essay Questions : (2 x 15 = 30)
1. Describe the enteric and colonic movements.
Discuss the role of the enteric nervous system. Add a note on defaecation.
2. How did Hans Selye, group the adrenocortical hormones?
Elucidate their physiological functions.
II. Write Short notes on :
(10 x 5 = 50)
1. Cells in fibrous tissue, their functions.
2. Functional categorization of plasma proteins.
3. Starling forces and oedema.
4. Digestive proteases.
5. Transporters of amino acids in gut and kidney.
6. Counter current in juxtamedullary nephrons.
7. Abnormalities of micturition.
8. Actions of parathormone.
9. Neuro humoral reflexes.
10. Immunological test for pregnancy.
III. Short Answer Questions :
(10 x 2 = 20)
1. Measurement of total body water.
2. Lipids in cell membrane.
3. Remodelling of bone tissue.
4. Landsteiner's laws.
6. Lingual lipase.
7. Limiting PH of urine.
9. Mullerian regression factor.
10. Composition of semen.
This post was last modified on 18 June 2021