Download MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) 1st Year (First Year) 2010 Feb 524054 Physiology Including Bio Physics II Previous Question Paper
Sub. Code : 4054
FIRST M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMINATION
Revised (Non-Semester) Regulations
PAPER IV ? PHYSIOLOGY INCLUDING BIO-PHYSICS ? II
Q. P. Code : 524054
Time : Three hours Maximum: 100 Marks
Answer ALL questions
Draw Suitable diagrams wherever necessary
I. Essay Questions : (2 x 15 = 30)
1. What are the types of muscular exercise?
Discuss the various physiological changes occurring during and after exercise.
2. Elucidate how pressure vibrations in the air are perceived as sound.
II. Write Short notes on :
(10 x 5 = 50)
1. Kirchoff's law and Einthoven's law.
2. Excitation contraction coupling in cardiac muscle.
3. Triple response in skin.
4. Physiological dead space.
6. Causes of muscle tone.
7. Function of palaeostriatum.
8. Climbing, mossy and parallel fibres.
9. Control of appetite.
10. Induction of sleep.
III. Short Answer Questions :
(10 x 2 = 20)
1. Tracing of arterial pulse.
2. Reynold's number.
3. Pre load and after load in the heart.
4. Sneezing reflex.
5. Denervation hypersensitivity.
6. Reciprocal inhibition.
7. Consolidation of memory.
8. Formation of cerebrospinal fluid.
9. Gustatory receptors.
10. Dark adaptation.
This post was last modified on 18 June 2021