Download MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) 1st Year (First Year) 2011 August 524053 Physiology Including Bio Physics I Previous Question Paper
Sub. Code : 4053
FIRST M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMINATION
Revised (Non-Semester) Regulations
PAPER III ? PHYSIOLOGY INCLUDING BIO-PHYSICS ? I
Q. P. Code : 524053
Time : Three hours Maximum: 100 Marks
Answer ALL questions
I. Essay Questions : (2 x 10 = 20)
1. Define GFR. Explain briefly about mechanism of factors regulating GFR.
2. Define Haemostasis. Describe briefly about the mechanism of clotting.
Add a note on hemophilia.
II. Write Short notes on :
(10 x 5 = 50)
1. Resting membrane potential.
2. Negative feedback mechanism with example.
3. Pathophysiology of Diabetes mellitus
4. Small intestinal movements.
5. Neuro endocrinal reflex.
6. Functions of placenta.
7. Describe the phases of gastric juice secretion.
8. Hormonal regulation of menstrual cycle.
10. Composition & Functions of saliva.
III. Short Answer Questions :
(15 x 2 = 30)
1. Four functions of plasma protein.
2. Helper cells.
4. Secondary active transport.
5. Rigor mortis.
6. Name the Second messengers.
7. Name the hormones involved for the growth.
8. What is Turner's syndrome ? three features?
9. APUD cells of its secretion.
10. Law of intestine.
11. Double Bhor effect.
12. Aldosterone escape.
13. What are different types of water absorption?
14. What is Houssay animal?
15. Name the hormones involved in calcium homeostasis, and the main organs that will act.
This post was last modified on 18 June 2021