Download MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) 1st Year (First Year) 2014 Nov 524053 Physiology Including Bio Physics I Previous Question Paper
Sub. Code: 4053
FIRST M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMINATION
PAPER III ? PHYSIOLOGY INCLUDING BIO-PHYSICS - I
Q. P. Code: 524053
Time: Three Hours
Maximum: 50 Marks
Answer ALL questions
(1 x 10 = 10)
1. Define anemia. Classify them. List the important investigations to confirm the various
types of anemia.
II. Write Notes on:
(2 x 5 = 10)
1. Transport across cell membrane.
2. Ovarian and endometrial changes of menstrual cycle.
III. Short Answers on:
(10 x 3 = 30)
1. Functions of plasma proteins.
2. Non-excretory functions of kidney.
3. Myasthenis gravis.
4. Stages of spermatogenesis.
5. Cystometrogram and its significance.
6. Hormones regulating calcium homeostasis.
7. Enterohepatic circulation.
8. Enzymes involved in digestion of fat.
9. Structure of platelets.
10. Functions of saliva.
This post was last modified on 18 June 2021