Download MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) 1st Year (First Year) 2014 Nov 524055 Biochemistry I Previous Question Paper
Sub. Code : 4055
FIRST M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMINATION
PAPER V ? BIOCHEMISTRY - I
Q. P. Code : 524055
Time : 180 Minutes Maximum: 50 Marks
Answer ALL questions
I. Elaborate on:
(1 x 10 = 10)
1. Describe in detail about the metabolic change and complications in Diabetes Mellitus.
Add a short note on the biochemical investigations to be done in Diabetes Mellitus.
II. Write Notes on: (2 x 5 = 10)
1. Write in detail about compounds which affects Electron Transport Chain & Oxidative
2. Write about the biological actions & clinical applications of Prostaglandins.
III. Short Answers on: (10 x 3 = 30)
1. Therapeutic uses of Enzymes.
2. Types of Lipases.
3. Lipotrophic Factors.
4. Metabolism of Propionyl CoA.
5. Prevention of Atherosclerosis.
6. Allosteric regulation.
7. Significance of multi-enzyme complexes with example.
8. Vitamin -D deficiency.
9. Functions of Phosphate.
10. What is Saponification and Iodine Number? Write its importance.
This post was last modified on 18 June 2021