Download MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) 1st Year (First Year) 2014 Nov 524056 Biochemistry II Previous Question Paper
Sub. Code : 4056
FIRST M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMINATION
PAPER VI ? BIOCHEMISTRY - II
Q. P. Code : 524056
Time : Three hours Maximum: 50 Marks
Answer ALL questions.
I. Elaborate on: (1 x 10 = 10)
1. Describe in detail the steps in protein synthesis. Add a note about Post translational
modification and inhibitors of protein synthesis.
.II. Write notes on:
(2 x 5 = 10)
1. What is Blotting technique? Write in detail about Southern blot technique.
2. Give a detailed account of how bilirubin is formed and excreted.
III. Short Answers on:
(10 x 3 = 30)
1. Write about Glycine Cleavage Systems &mention the derivatives of Glycine.
3. Types of Chromatography. Write in brief about any one type of chromatography.
4. Metabolic Alkalosis.
6. Telomere & Telomerase.
7. Write about Protein targeting and its disorders.
8. Met- hemoglobinemias.
9. Normal Serum Electrolyte Values.
10. Nitric Oxide.
This post was last modified on 18 June 2021