Download MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) 1st Year (First Year) 2015 Feb 524053 Physiology Including Bio Physics I Previous Question Paper
Sub. Code : 4053
FIRST M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMINATION
PAPER III ? PHYSIOLOGY INCLUDING BIO-PHYSICS - I
Q. P. Code: 524053
Time: Three Hours
Maximum: 50 Marks
Answer ALL questions
I. Elaborate on:
(1 x 10 = 10)
1. Describe the synthesis, storage, release, functions and regulation of secretion of
thyroid hormone. Add a note on hypothyroidism.
II. Write Notes on:
(2 x 5 = 10)
1. Give an account on micturition.
2. Classify the blood groups and indications and complications of blood transfusion.
III. Short Answers on:
(10 x 3 = 30)
1. Fetoplacental unit.
2. Importance of dietary fibres.
3. Neuromuscular transmission.
4. ESR-clinical significance.
5. Movements of small intestine.
6. Diabetes Insipidus.
7. Red cell indices.
8. Extracellular edema.
9. Functions of Sertoli cells.
10. Tests for ovulation.
This post was last modified on 18 June 2021