Download MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) 1st Year (First Year) 2016 August 524051 Anatomy I Previous Question Paper
Sub. Code : 4051
FIRST M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMINATION
PAPER I ? ANATOMY ? I
Q. P. Code : 524051
Time : Three hours Maximum: 50 Marks
Answer ALL questions.
I. Essay : (1 x 10 = 10)
1. Describe the external features, relations, ligaments, blood supply and developmental
anatomy of urinary bladder. Add a note on its applied anatomy.
II. Write notes on: (2 x 5 = 10)
1. Sacral plexus.
2. Third part of axillary artery.
III. Short answers on: (10 x 3 = 30)
1. Blood supply of Long bone.
2. Meckel's diverticulum.
3. Ulnar Claw hand.
4. Histology of skeletal Muscle.
6. Branches of posterior cord of Brachial plexus.
7. Intercostobrachial nerve.
8. Epoophoron and Paroophoron.
9. Peroneal artery.
10. Sural nerve.
This post was last modified on 18 June 2021