Download MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) 1st Year (First Year) 2016 August 524052 Anatomy II Previous Question Paper
Sub. Code : 4052
FIRST M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMINATION
PAPER II ? ANATOMY ? II
Q. P. Code : 524052
Time : Three hours Maximum: 50 Marks
Answer ALL questions.
I. Essay : (1 x 10 = 10)
1. Describe in detail the parts, muscles, innervations, histology and development of
II. Write notes on: (2 x 5 = 10)
1. Nucleus, course, distribution and applied anatomy of Trochlear nerve.
2. Circle of Willis.
III. Short answers on: (10 x 3 = 30)
1. Middle meatus of nose.
2. Rathke's pouch.
3. Histology of thyroid gland.
4. Cross sectional diagram at the level of lower pons.
5. Coronary sinus.
6. Recurrent Laryngeal nerve.
7. Arch of Aorta.
8. Cervical sinus.
9. Boundaries and contents of superior mediastinum.
10. Sternocleidomastoid muscle.
This post was last modified on 18 June 2021