Download MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) 1st Year (First Year) 2009 Feb 524052 Anatomy II Previous Question Paper
Sub. Code : 4052
FIRST M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMINATION
Revised (Non-Semester) Regulations
Paper II ? ANATOMY ? II
Q. P. Code : 524052
Time : Three hours Maximum: 100 Marks
Answer ALL questions.
Draw Suitable diagrams wherever necessary
I. Essay Questions : (2 x 15 = 30)
1. Describe the tongue under the following headings:
Situation and parts, Blood supply, Lymphatic drainage, Histology and development.
2. Describe the interior of right atrium and correlate it with its development.
II. Write Short notes on :
(10 x 5 = 50)
1. Ciliary ganglion.
2. Facial artery.
3. Inter peduncular fossa.
4. Mid line structures of the neck.
5. Histology of cornea.
6. Pleural recesses.
7. Development of thyroid gland.
8. Lateral medullary syndrome.
9. Subclavian triangle.
10. T.S. at the level of superior colliculus of mid brain.
III. Short Answer Questions :
(10 x 2 = 20)
1. What is ligamentum arteriosum?
2. Significance of pyriform fossa.
3. Name the muscles of mastication.
4. Give the sub divisions of mediastinum.
5. What are Hassal's corpuscles?
6. Name the splanchnic nerves in the thoracic region.
7. What is danger area of face?
8. Give the attachment of supra pleural membrane.
9. What is insula?
10. What is visual stria?
This post was last modified on 18 June 2021