Download MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) 2nd Year (Second Year) 2008 August 524061 General Microbiology Immunology And Systemic Bacteriology Previous Question Paper
Sub. Code : 4061
SECOND M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMINATION
Revised (Non-Semester) Regulations
Paper I ? GENERAL MICROBIOLOGY, IMMUNOLOGY
AND SYSTEMIC BACTERIOLOGY
Q. P. Code : 524061
Time : Three hours Maximum: 100 Marks
Answer ALL questions.
Draw Suitable diagrams wherever necessary
I. Essay Questions : (2 x 15 = 30)
1. Define and classify sterilization. Write about sterilization by moist heat.
2. Mention the bacterial agents causing meningitis.
Discuss the pathogenesis and laboratory diagnosis of acute pyogenic meningitis
caused by any one of them. .
II. Write Short notes on : (10 x 5 = 50)
1. Atypical mycobacteria.
2. Tests for toxin production of coryne bacterium diphtheria.
3. Bacterial Virulence.
5. Immunoglobulin G.
6. Biological functions of complement.
7. Bacterial Capsule.
8. Widal test.
9. Type III Hypersensitivity.
10. Non suppurative complications of streptococci.
III. Short Answer Questions : (10 x 2 = 20)
1. Name four pigments produced Bacteria.
2. Diagram of Immunoglobulin M.
3. Give four examples of enriched media.
4. Name two zoonotic bacterial diseases.
5. Tube coagulase test.
6. Name four specific serologic tests for syphilis.
7. Four differences between exotoxin and endotoxin.
8. Two liquid media to grow Mycobacteria.
10. Urease test.
This post was last modified on 18 June 2021