Download MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) 2nd Year (Second Year) 2009 August 524064 Systemic Pathology Previous Question Paper
Sub. Code : 4064
SECOND M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMINATION
Revised (Non-Semester) Regulations
Paper IV ? SYSTEMIC PATHOLOGY
Q. P. Code : 524064
Time : Three hours Maximum: 100 Marks
Answer ALL questions.
Draw Suitable diagrams wherever necessary
I. Essay Questions : (2 x 15 = 30)
1. Describe the etiopathogenesis, gross and microscopy of chronic pyelonephrits.
2. A 35 years, old man was admitted with history of painless cervical and axillary
lymphadenopathy. He had history of loss of weight, fever and night sweating and was
found to have cutaneous anergy. No hepatosplenomegaly.
a) What is your most probable diagnosis?
b) Give the classification of the condition.
c) Describe the morphology of any two types.
II. Write Short notes on : (10 x 5 = 50)
1. Etiology of hepatocellular carcinoma.
2. Crohn's disease.
3. Cardio myopathy.
4. Phyllodes tumor.
5. Etiology of carcinoma of cervix.
8. Duchenne muscular dystrophy.
9. Cartilage ? forming tumors.
10. Malignant melanoma.
III. Short Answer Questions : (10 x 2 = 20)
1. Osteogenic sarcoma.
3. Hashimoto's thyroiditis.
7. Colloid goiter.
9. Enzymes in myocardial infarction.
10. Peutz-Jeghers syndrome.
This post was last modified on 18 June 2021