Download MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) 2nd Year (Second Year) 2010 Feb 524063 General Pathology And Haematology Previous Question Paper
Sub. Code : 4063
SECOND M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMINATION
Revised (Non-Semester) Regulations
Paper III ? GENERAL PATHOLOGY AND HAEMATOLOGY
Q. P. Code : 524063
Time : Three hours Maximum: 100 Marks
Answer ALL questions.
Draw Suitable diagrams wherever necessary
I. Essay Questions : (2 x 15 = 30)
1. Define Oedema. Discuss the pathophysiology of oedema.
Add a note on pulmonary oedema.
2. Define and classify Leukemias.
Describe the blood and bone morrow findings in chronic myeloid leukemia.
II. Write Short notes on :
(10 x 5 = 50)
3. Sickle cell.
4. Tumour suppressor genes.
5. Anaphylactic reaction.
6. Down's syndrome.
III. Short Answer Questions :
(10 x 2 = 20)
1. Name four causes of fatty liver.
2. State four differences between dry and wet gangrenes.
3. Define atrophy. Give two examples to physiological atrophy.
4. Describe four staining character of amyloid.
5. Microscopic appearance of lepromatous leprosy.
6. Name two opportunistic infections and two neoplasms seen in AIDS.
7. Name two human oncogenic viruses and tumours caused by them
8. Blood components prepared in a blood bank.
9. What is a Reticulocyte? Mention two causes of reticulocytosis.
10. What is cross matching?
This post was last modified on 18 June 2021