Download MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) 2nd Year (Second Year) 2008 August 524063 General Pathology And Haematology Previous Question Paper
Sub. Code : 4063
SECOND M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMINATION
Revised (Non-Semester) Regulations
Paper III ? GENERAL PATHOLOGY AND HAEMATOLOGY
Q. P. Code : 524063
Time : Three hours Maximum: 100 Marks
Answer ALL questions.
Draw Suitable diagrams wherever necessary
I. Essay Questions : (2 x 15 = 30)
1. What is Metastasis.
What are the different pathways of spread?
Write in detail about one of the pathways
2. Define anemia.
Discuss etiopathogenesis with blood and bone morrow picture in iron deficiency
II. Write Short notes on : (10 x 5 = 50)
1. Free radicals.
2. Wilm's tumour.
3. Klinefelter syndrome.
4. Oncogenic viruses.
7. Fine Needle Aspiration Cytology
8. Leukemoid reaction.
9. Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura.
10. Erythrocyte sedimentation rate.
III. Short Answer Questions : (10 x 2 = 20)
1. What are the different types of necrosis?
2. Mention 4 factors influencing wound healing.
3. Fate of thrombi.
4. Enumerate 4 types of chromosomal rearrangements.
5. Mention 2 Examples of tumor suppressor genes.
6. Mention any 4 childhood malignancies.
7. What are red cell indices?
8. Blood picture in magaloblastic anemia.
9. Mention important investigations necessary for diagnosis of Hemophilia.
10. Define Leukemia.
This post was last modified on 18 June 2021