Download MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) 2nd Year (Second Year) 2014 Feb 524061 General Microbiology Immunology And Systemic Bacteriology Previous Question Paper
Sub. Code: 4061
SECOND YEAR MBBS DEGREE EXAMINATION
Paper III ? GENERAL MICROBIOLOGY, IMMUNOLOGY AND
Q. P. Code: 524061
Time : 180 Minutes Maximum: 40 Marks
Answer ALL questions.
Draw Suitable diagrams wherever necessary
I. Elaborate on:
(2 x 7.5 = 15)
1. Describe the Laboratory diagnosis of Enteric fever.
2. Define anaphylaxis. Describe the mediators and pathogenesis of anaphylaxis.
II. Write Notes on: (10 x 1.5 = 15)
1. Quellung reaction ? technique and uses.
2. Anaerobic culture methods.
3. Bacterial zoonotic diseases.
4. Systemic autoimmune diseases.
5. Unique characters of Enterococcus.
6. McFadyean's reaction.
7. Photochromogens and Scotochromogens.
8. Lyme disease ? clinical features & Lab diagnosis.
9. Weil felix test.
10. Theories of Immune response.
III. Short Answers on:
(10 x 1 = 10)
1. Name two capsulated bacteria.
2. Name two enriched media.
3. Name two enzymes used in ELISA test.
4. Name the types of Coagulase test.
5. Name the selective medium for Gonococcus.
6. What is pseudohemoptysis?
7. Name the exotoxin producing Shigella species.
8. Name any two pigments produced by Pseudomonas.
9. Name the clinical forms of Actinomycosis in man.
10. Name the Immunoglobulin crossing the placenta.
This post was last modified on 18 June 2021