Download MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) 2nd Year (Second Year) 2014 Feb 524063 General Pathology And Haematology Previous Question Paper
Sub. Code: 4063
SECOND YEAR MBBS DEGREE EXAMINATION
Paper V ? GENERAL PATHOLOGY AND HAEMATOLOGY
Q. P. Code: 524063
Time: Three Hours
Maximum: 40 Marks
Answer ALL questions.
Draw Suitable diagrams wherever necessary
I. Elaborate on:
(2 x 7.5 = 15)
1. Define thrombosis, write in detail about pathogenesis, causes, morphology and fate
2. 40 yr old male presented with h/o fever, vomiting and diarrhoea.
Patient had temperature of 103 degrees F. Weak rapid pulse, hypotension,
tachypnoea, cold, clammy, cyanotic skin. Blood culture gram negative bacterial
(a) What is your diagnosis?
(b) Explain the pathogenesis and morphology.
II. Write Notes on: (10 x 1.5 = 15)
1. Definition and characteristics of types of necrosis.
3. Paraneoplastic syndromes.
4. Gaucher's disease.
5. Hypersensitivity reaction II
6. Morphological changes in apoptosis.
7. Vascular events in acute inflammation.
9. Morphology of infarct.
10. Opportunistic infections in AIDS.
III. Short Answers on:
(10 x 1 = 10)
1. Write any two stem cell niches.
2. Heinz bodies.
3. Types of leprosy.
4. Mention the cause of thrombocytopenia.
5. Bart haemoglobin.
6. Types of wound healing.
7. Two inherited disorders of platelets.
8. Two oncogenic DNA virus.
9. Two tumor suppressor genes.
10. Two examples of acute phase proteins.
This post was last modified on 18 June 2021