Download MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) 2nd Year (Second Year) 2014 Feb 524064 Systemic Pathology Previous Question Paper
Sub. Code: 4064
SECOND YEAR MBBS DEGREE EXAMINATION
Paper VI ? SYSTEMIC PATHOLOGY
Q. P. Code: 524064
Time : 180 Minutes Maximum: 40 Marks
Answer ALL questions.
Draw Suitable diagrams wherever necessary
I. Elaborate on:
(2 x 7.5 = 15)
1. A sixty year old male presented with anaemia, loss of weight, persistent abdominal
pain, abdominal distension and vomiting. Upper GI endoscopy and biopsy done.
a. What is the probable diagnosis?
b. Discuss the etiopathogenesis and morphology of the disease.
2. Enumerate the risk factors for atherosclerosis.
Discuss briefly the pathogenesis and morphology of atheroma.
II. Write Notes on: (10 x 1.5 = 15)
1. Hashimoto's Thytoiditis.
3. Hydatidiform mole
4. Cystosarcoma Phylloides.
5. Ewing's sarcoma
6. Pleomorphic adenoma of the salivary gland
7. Cervical intraepithelial neoplasia
8. Alcoholic liver disease
9. Pyogenic meningitis
10. Diabetic nephropathy
III. Short Answers on:
(10 x 1 = 10)
1. Negri bodies
4. Spermatocytic seminoma
5. Causes of acute tubular necrosis
6. Schiller Duval bodies
7. Sites of peptic ulcer disease
8. Complications of myocardial infarction
10. Paget disease of nipple
This post was last modified on 18 June 2021