Download MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) 2nd Year (Second Year) 2016 August 524062 Virology Mycology Parasitology And Applied Microbiology Previous Question Paper
SECOND YEAR M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMINATION
PAPER IV ? VIROLOGY, MYCOLOGY, PARASITOLOGY &
Q.P. Code: 524062
Time: Three hours
Maximum: 40 Marks
Answer All Questions
I. Elaborate on:
(1 x 10 = 10)
1. List the common blood and tissue flagellates causing human disease.
Describe the pathogenesis, clinical features, lab diagnosis and prophylaxis of
II. Write notes on:
(4 x 5 = 20)
4. Hydatid cyst
(5 x 2 = 10)
1. Features used for identification of W.bancrofti microfilaria in blood smear.
2. Differences between fixed and street rabies virus.
3. Modes of HIV transmission in humans.
4. CSF findings in acute bacterial meningitis.
5. Scolex of T.solium.
This post was last modified on 18 June 2021