Download MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) 2nd Year (Second Year) 2016 August 524063 General Pathology And Haematology Previous Question Paper
M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMINATION
PAPER V ? GENERAL PATHOLOGY & HAEMATOLOGY
Q.P. Code: 524063
Time: Three hours
Maximum: 40 Marks
Answer All Questions
I. Elaborate on:
(1 x 10 = 10)
1. Describe the pathogenesis, morphology and clinical features of tuberculosis.
II. Write notes on:
(4 x 5 = 20)
2. Blood picture of chronic myeloid leukemia.
3. Disseminated intravascular coagulation.
4. Down syndrome.
(5 x 2 = 10)
1. Name four cell derived mediators of inflammation.
2. Differences between benign and malignant tumor.
3. Reed Sternberg cell and its variants.
4. Define hyperemia and congestion.
5. Four opportunistic infections in HIV.
This post was last modified on 18 June 2021