Download MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) 2nd Year (Second Year) 2016 August 524065 Pharmacology I Previous Question Paper
M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMINATION
PAPER I ? PHARMACOLOGY -I
Q.P. Code: 524065
Time: Three hours
Maximum: 40 Marks
Answer All Questions
I. Elaborate on:
(1 x 10 = 10)
1. Classify beta blockers. Mention the advantages of selective over non selective beta
blockers. Discuss the adverse effects of beta blockers.
II. Write notes on:
(4 x 5 = 20)
1. Therapeutic uses of alpha blockers.
2. Mechanism of action of disulfiram.
3. Mechanism of action and therapeutic uses of digoxin.
4. Enumerate statins. Write about mechanism of action and indications for statins.
III. Short answers on:
(5 x 2 = 10)
1. Potassium sparing diuretics
2. First pass metabolism with suitable example
3. Mechanism of action of tramadol
4. Methanol poisoning
5. Treatment of Glaucoma
This post was last modified on 18 June 2021