Download MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) 3rd Year (Third Year) 2008 August 524071 Ophthalmology Previous Question Paper
Sub. Code : 4071
THIRD M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMINATION
PART - I
Revised (Non-Semester) Regulations
Paper I ? OPHTHALMOLOGY
Q. P. Code : 524071
Time : Three hours Maximum: 80 Marks
Answer ALL questions.
Draw Suitable diagrams wherever necessary
I. Essay Questions : (2 x 15 = 30)
1. Write the differential diagnosis of Red eye and management of acute congestive
attack of angle closure glaucoma.
2. Describe in detail aetiology, classification, clinical features and management of
II. Write Short notes on : (6 x 5 = 30)
1. Disciform Keratitis.
3. Leukocoria in children.
4. Orbital cellulitis.
5. Extraocular muscles.
6. Vision 2020.
III. Short Answer Questions :
(10 x 2 = 20)
1. Two causes of defective dark adaptation.
2. Two surgical techniques to correct Myopia.
3. Components of SAFE strategy.
4. Name the parameters used to calculate intraocular lens power.
5. Two features of granulomatous uveitis.
6. Fundus in Grade 4 hypertensive retinopathy.
7. Two drugs causing Toxic optic neuropathy.
8. Field defect n occipital lobe infarct.
9. Name two procedures done with Nd-YAG laser.
10. Treatment schedule for xeropthalmia.
This post was last modified on 18 June 2021