Download MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) 3rd Year (Third Year) 2008 August 524072 Oto Rhino Laryngology Previous Question Paper
Sub. Code : 4072
THIRD M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMINATION
PART - I
Revised (Non-Semester) Regulations
Paper II ? OTO-RHINO-LARYNGOLOGY
Q. P. Code : 524072
Time : Three hours Maximum: 80 Marks
Answer ALL questions.
Draw Suitable diagrams wherever necessary
I. Essay Questions : (2 x 15 = 30)
1. Discuss the aetiopathogenesis, Clinical features and Management of tubotympanic
type of chronic suppurative ottitis media.
2. Discuss the aetiology, pathogenesis, Clinical features and Management of
II. Write Short notes on : (6 x 5 = 30)
1. Nasopharyngeal Angiofibroma.
2. Mention the causes for a white patch over the tonsil.
3. Draw a neat labelled diagram of middle ear cleft.
4. Aetiology, Clinical features and Management of Antrochoanal polyp.
5. Management of Atrophic rhinitis.
6. Discuss the difference between SMR and septoplasty.
III. Short Answer Questions : (10 x 2 = 20)
1. Caloric Test.
2. Causes of Reactionary haemorrhage after tonsillectomy.
3. Mention the arteries involved in kiesselback's plexus.
4. Rhine's Test.
5. Management of septal haematoma.
6. Mention the any four causes of Sensory Neural Hearing loss.
7. Components of waldeyers ring.
8. Mention the different types of perforations of Tympanic Membrane.
9. Indications for radical Mastoidectomy.
This post was last modified on 18 June 2021