Download MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) 3rd Year (Third Year) 2011 August 524074 Community Medicine II Previous Question Paper
Sub. Code : 4074
THIRD M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMINATION
PART ? I
Revised (Non-Semester) Regulations
Paper IV ? COMMUNITY MEDICINE - II
Q. P. Code : 524074
Time : Three hours Maximum: 100 Marks
Answer ALL questions.
Draw Suitable diagrams wherever necessary
I. Essay Questions : (2 x 10 = 20)
1.What are the indicators of MCH Care?
Discuss in detail the factors affecting infant mortality.
2. Describe in detail the assessment of nutritional status in a community.
II. Write Short notes on :
(10 x 5 = 50)
1. Combined oral contraceptive pill.
2. Genetic Counselling.
3. Medico-Social worker.
4. Uses of growth chart.
5. Crucial points in the life cycle of human beings.
6. Contents of health education.
7. Indian Red Cross.
8. Elements in Primary Health Care.
9. Endemic Fluorosis
10. Health problems of the aged.
III. Short Answer Questions :
(15 x 2 = 30)
1. Pearl Index.
2. Mention two rights of a child.
3. Two recommendations of Kartar Singh Committee.
4. Name two defence mechanisms.
5. Limiting aminoacids.
6. Net protein utilization.
7. Beneficiaries of ICDS (Integrated Child Development Service).
8. Eugenics and Euthenics.
9. Social security for industrial workers.
10. Write two warning signals of poor mental health.
11. Name two bilateral agencies.
12. Name two quantitative health management techniques.
13. Wet Berberi.
14. Milestones to be achieved by 10-11 months of age.
15. Define Couple Protection Rate (CPR).
This post was last modified on 18 June 2021