Download MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) 3rd Year (Third Year) 2014 Feb 524071 Ophthalmology Previous Question Paper
Sub. Code : 4071
THIRD M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMINATION
PART - I
Paper I ? OPHTHALMOLOGY
Q. P. Code : 524071
Time : Three hours Maximum: 40 Marks
Answer ALL questions.
Draw Suitable diagrams wherever necessary
I. Elaborate on:
(2 x 7.5 = 15)
1. What are the causes of sudden loss of vision, what are the signs and management of
2. Etiopathogensis of Acute iridocyclitis. How will you manage.
II. Write notes on: (10 x 1.5 = 15)
1. Clinical features of Pseudophakia
2. Causes and management of Spring Catarrh
3. Management of Keratoconus
4. Causes and investigation of Chalazion
5. Post operative Complications of cataract surgery.
6. Management of Chronic dacryocystitis.
7. Fundus features of diabetic retinopathy
8. Management of fascicular ulcer.
9. Types of astigmatism
10. Cause & management of Geographical ulcer.
III. Short Answers on:
(10 x 1 = 10)
1. Causes of Shallow anterior chamber
2. Causes of Symblepharon
3. Define ptosis
4. Common fungi affecting the cornea
5. Mention two gram negative micro organisms
6. Mention four signs of thyroid ophthalmopathy
7. Mention two common types of Congenital Cataract
8. Advantages of indirect ophthalmoscope
9. What is buphthalmos
10. Name two eye drops used to treat open angle glaucoma.
This post was last modified on 18 June 2021