Download MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) 3rd Year (Third Year) 2014 Feb 524074 Community Medicine II Previous Question Paper
Sub. Code : 4074
THIRD M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMINATION
PART ? I
Paper IV ? COMMUNITY MEDICINE - II
Q. P. Code : 524074
Time : Three hours Maximum: 60 Marks
Answer ALL questions.
Draw Suitable diagrams wherever necessary
I. Elaborate on:
(2 x 10 = 20)
1. Define infant mortality. Discuss the various factors affecting Infant mortality and
preventive measures to reduce the infant mortality.
2. Discuss in details about the various aspects of school health services in India?
II. Write notes on: (10 x 3 = 30)
1. Principles of Primary Health care .
2. Approaches for measuring maternal mortality.
3. Define Sex Ratio.
Write the measures taken by the Government pertaining to this indicator.
4. Panchayat Raj.
5. Factors associated with a high risk for drug abuse.
6. Factors contributing to the higher fertility in India.
7. Defence mechanisms identified by psychologists.
8. Models of health education.
9. Network analysis.
10. Medical termination of pregnancy act.
III. Short Answers on:
(10 x 1 = 10)
1. Chemical composition of Tea.
2. Food Fads.
3. Net Protein utilization.
4. Head circumference.
5. Mention any four fundamental rights guaranteed by the Constitution of India.
6. Mention four symptoms of drug addiction.
7. Mention four methods of management based on behavioural sciences.
8. Define Disaster.
9. Mention the four objectives of antenatal care.
10. Mention Four autosomal recessive traits.
This post was last modified on 18 June 2021