Download MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) 3rd Year (Third Year) 2009 Feb 524071 Ophthalmology Previous Question Paper
Sub. Code : 4071
THIRD M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMINATION
PART - I
Revised (Non-Semester) Regulations
Paper I ? OPHTHALMOLOGY
Q. P. Code : 524071
Time : Three hours Maximum: 80 Marks
Answer ALL questions.
Draw Suitable diagrams wherever necessary
I. Essay Questions : (2 x 15 = 30)
1. Describe the etiology, clinical features and management of Hypopyon corneal ulcer.
2. Discuss the etiology, clinical features field defects and management of primary open
II. Write Short notes on : (6 x 5 = 30)
1. Spring catarrh.
3. Complicated cataract.
5. Indications of keratoplasty.
6. Types of blindness and WHO definition of blindness.
III. Short Answer Questions :
(10 x 2 = 20)
1. Two causes of Night blindness.
2. Two cycloplegic drugs.
3. Two syndromes associated with subluxated lens.
4. Two absolute indications of enucleation.
5. Two causes of cherry red spot.
6. Draw diagram of cross section of upper lid.
7. Layers and function of tear film.
8. Elevators of upper lid and their nerve supply.
9. Diagnostic criteria of acute retrobulbar neuritis.
10. Advantages of phacoemulsification.
This post was last modified on 18 June 2021