Download MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) 3rd Year (Third Year) 2009 Feb 524074 Community Medicine II Previous Question Paper
Sub. Code : 4074
THIRD M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMINATION
PART ? I
Revised (Non-Semester) Regulations
Paper IV ? COMMUNITY MEDICINE - II
Q. P. Code : 524074
Time : Three hours Maximum: 120 Marks
Answer ALL questions.
Draw Suitable diagrams wherever necessary
I. Essay Questions : (2 x 20 = 40)
1. Write in detail about National Rural Health Mission.
2. What is risk approach in MCH? Who are at risk pregnant women?
Write preventive measures for maternal mortality.
II. Write Short notes on :
(10 x 6 = 60)
1. Minimum needs Programme.
2. UNICEF'S functions.
3. Anti rabies vaccines.
4. Elimination of leprosy.
5. Farmer's lung.
6. Millennium Development Goals.
7. Hazards of obesity.
8. Risk factors for coronary Heart Disease.
9. Control of HIV/AIDS.
10. National population policy 2000.
III. Short Answer Questions :
(10 x 2 = 20)
1. W.H.O. Theme for 2008.
2. Write two principles of Primary Health Care.
3. Define Accident.
4. Two recommendations of Mudaliar Committee.
5. Define Blindness.
6. Sickness Absenteeism.
7. J.E. Vaccine.
8. Warning signs of cancer.
9. Broca's formula.
10. Accredited Social Health Activist.
This post was last modified on 18 June 2021