Download MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) 3rd Year (Third Year) 2010 Feb 524072 Oto Rhino Laryngology Previous Question Paper
Sub. Code : 4072
THIRD M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMINATION
PART - I
Revised (Non-Semester) Regulations
Paper II ? OTO-RHINO-LARYNGOLOGY
Q. P. Code : 524072
Time : Three hours Maximum: 100 Marks
Answer ALL questions.
Draw Suitable diagrams wherever necessary
I. Essay Questions : (2 x 15 = 30)
1. What is cholesteatoma?
Describe its pathogenesis, etiology, clinical features and management.
2. A male patient aged 60 yrs chronic smoker, comes with hoarseness of voice of 1 year
duration. How do you investigate and treat him.
II. Write Short notes on :
(10 x 5 = 50)
1. Middle ear cleft.
2. Physiology of nose.
3. Glue ear.
4. Retro pharyngeal abscess.
5. Extra cranial complications of chronic suppurative otitis media.
6. Ethmoidal polyposis.
7. Hearing loss.
8. Vocal nodule.
9. Deviated nasal septum.
10. Vocal cord paralysis.
III. Short Answer Questions :
(10 x 2 = 20)
1. Perforations of tympanic membrane.
2. Gradenigo's syndrome.
4. Nasopharyngeal tonsil.
5. Complications of septal surgery.
6. Nasal myiasis.
7. Heimlich manoeure.
8. PV syndrome (Plummer Vinson syndrome).
9. Juvenile papilloma of larynx.
This post was last modified on 18 June 2021