Download MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) Final Year (Final Year) 2008 August 524081 General Medicine Previous Question Paper
Sub. Code : 4081
FINAL M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMINATION
PART ? II
Revised (Non-Semester) Regulations
Paper I ? GENERAL MEDICINE
Q. P. Code : 524081
Time : Three hours Maximum: 100 Marks
Answer ALL questions.
Draw Suitable diagrams wherever necessary
I. Essay Questions : (2 x 15 = 30)
1. What are the cardiac risk factors in myocardial infarction?
Enumerate all the complications, investigations and management of Acute myocardial
2. Describe etiology, Pathology, Clinical features and Management of Chronic
Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.
II. Write Short notes on :
(10 x 5 = 50)
1. Pseudo-hypo parathyroidism.
2. Delirium tremens.
5. Clinical features and treatment of Leptospirosis.
6. Complications of Obesity.
7. Causes of Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation (DIC).
8. Draw and label a diagram of circle of willis.
9. Drugs used in scabies, add a note on ivermectin, dose, side effects etc.
10. Torsades De Pointes (Twisting points).
III. Short Answer Questions :
(10 x 2 = 20)
1. Four drugs used in ulcerative colitis.
2. Herpes Zoster.
3. Two indications for bone marrow transplant.
4. Two causes of milky pleural fluid.
5. Prion Diseases.
6. Investigation of patient with Urinary Tract Infection..
7. Aluminium and Zinc phosphide poisoning.
8. Name energy-yielding nutrients ? name the essential arnimoacids.
9. Management of near-drowning patient.
10. High Altitude (Acute Mountain Sickness) physiological effects.
This post was last modified on 18 June 2021